Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What a breakfast!

I've heard from a lot of fans wondering why I haven't posted in almost a WEEK. I'll be honest, I've been SO BUSY getting ready for Wrestlemania 23 that I haven't had anytime to write. Shawn Michaels is going DOWN. Not too busy to eat a good breakfast, though: here's my newest creation. I call it GRANOLA POWERBOMB.

Start with some fruit. You can use anything you want - peaches, apples, pineapples, watermelon, oranges. Make sure you use fresh fruit, though! I never eat my fruit out of can - it's more fun to cut it up. Especially pineapple, because they're so big. Here's the recipe:



1) Cut your fruit up into small pieces.

2) Add two cups of granola. Mix up the granola and the fruit.



3) In a bowl, mix in two cups of plain yogurt.

You're ready to eat! It's delicious. The yogurt holds all the fruit and the granola together. A breakfast like that makes me ready to get out of the house and get going. Top it off with some pushups, and you have a great way to start the day.


2 comments:

KD said...

I like John Cena. Did you guys saw Cena's wife? She's so cute.

Unknown said...

Hey cena.....i m your big fan..i am from India and 16 years old....i want muscles like u.....could u please tell me that on which part i must workout more because i m a little bit skinny.......