Thursday, March 22, 2007

I can't BELIEVE none of my fans out there figured out my pushup competition score. What, are you all asleep during your math class? When I was a kid, I was always the strongest one in my class, because I lifted so many weights and did so many pushups. But I was always one of the smartest, too. I didn't make a big show of it, or anything - it's not like I sat in the front of the room with my hand raised in the air, but I ALWAYS knew what was going on. Numbers were always easy for me, and I never brought home anything worse than a B on my report card. But what do you expect? I'm the CHAMP, after all.

So, pushup competition:

I started out strong, 65 pushups in the first minute. Then I slowed down a little bit, finishing 55 pushups in my second minute. I took a short break and came back with 45 pushups and 35 pushups in the third and fourth minutes. No joke, I was tired. But I knew I had to finish strong, so I put ALL my energy into it and went hard for the last minute - 65 pushups. 265 pushups in total. Randy Orton only had 225. Because he lost, he has to make me a special belt that says PUSHUP CHAMP. Maybe you'll see me wearing it on RAW - I haven't decided if I'll be wearing it on TV or not yet.

GET STRONG!!!!

4 comments:

lola said...

i love john cena he is so cute and the best chap ever.i maid his recipe and it was alsome. now i have it evrey day before i go to school. it is really fun to make. and john was wright it is good with fresh fruit. I LOVE YOU JOHN CENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

John Cena is hot. Fruits are very healthy for your body. I eat fruits
in morning , after lunch and night time. I LOVE U JOHN CENA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope john ask me out

Daniel said...

hey john i am daniel, i want to become wrestler, well i like your personality, well you body shape is outstanding, infact your fore arms, well looking nice and heavy, well man really you are totally muscular,