Thursday, March 1, 2007

This Morning

I got up early this morning so I could get to the gym on time. I need a big breakfast because I lift all morning, and then I practice my wrestling moves. I've got some new stuff I'm working on for Smackdown.

First I had a big glass of juice. I feel a little sick, so I drink orange juice. Orange juice makes your body healthy, so it can fight off colds and the flu. I make sure that I never drink soda. Soda makes my stomach feel funny and then I can't run or lift, and I don't get BIG. I usually fill up my glass again and drink some more.

With my orange juice I had 2 stacks of pancakes. There are 5 pancakes in a stack. I make them really big, with some bananas on top. Bananas have potassium and other vitamins. I need potassium when I lift. Potassium helps me flex, and if I didn't eat enough potassium, my arms would hurt when I was done flexing.

Orange Juice, Pancakes and a Banana. Delicious. I felt so strong all morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John Felix Anthony Cena,

I love u so much u are the best. i'm not trying to get big or nothing but i want to eat alot healthier than the foods and pop i eat and drink now. i do love to drink coffee and i know it's not really good for u but is it still ok to drink please let me know. also i'd like to eat your pancakes sometime because that's a favorite of mine to