Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Mmm, Waffles!

This morning I had a special treat. Three waffles with strawberries and maple syrup. I like how waffles have the little boxes in them to hold my syrup. I also had two hard-boiled eggs. And of course, two glasses of milk and a glass of orange juice to wash it down.

Also, all this talk about flexing got me thinking. Are you flexing your brain?

I used to make $6.00 an hour working in the gym, helping people get big. Now, I'm lucky enough to make A LOT more. But there's a lot of shady people out there who might try to take advantage of me. People who wish they were BIG and want to steal a little piece of John Cena's hard work. With all the movie and record projects I'm working on, plus my wrestling contracts, I need to keep my brain working to keep an eye on things. That means math to make sure I get paid every penny I'm owed. And reading to make sure I don't get ripped off by bad contracts. Know the phrase "Read the fine print"? It's true. That's where people usually try to rip you off.

Luckily, eating a good breakfast and being healthy helps your brain get BIG too. You'll have more energy to study, you'll remember more, and no one can take advantage of you when it comes time to get paid.

No comments: