Thursday, March 8, 2007

Thanks, Fan in Philly

A fan wrote in from Philadelphia. This is what he had to say:

>Hey Cena-
>I'm a BIG fan, at least I'm trying to get BIG. I've been starting to eat breakfast
>lately after I read your blog.
>I have a question: I really like eating cereal and I want to know if it's ok to put a
>banana in it? Will I still get BIG?
>Thanks for your help!
>Fan in Philly

This is an excellent question. Sometimes I wake up and I don't want to turn on the stove and make myself any pancakes. It takes a while, and when I have a lot to do, I eat a bowl of cereal.

Cereal's great. I don't eat the sugar stuff - it's too much like candy. I find something that has a lot of protein and fiber. I like the ones that have flakes and granola. They taste good but give me a lot of energy.

After I pour the cereal, I cut up a banana or a peach and mix it in with my cereal. The fruit tastes great in the milk, and I know that when I eat it I'm making myself BIG.

Randy Orton was talking real big the other night on RAW. Before the matches, he told me that he could do more pushups than I could. Today I'm going to be practicing for our pushup competition. Pushups make my upper body strong, and they're easy to do. The CHAMP won't go down easy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WORK HARDjohn cena i hope you beat orton in the pushup competition and i wish you a good luck.from biagy and ramon.

Unknown said...

JOHN CENA TODAY IS FRIDAY NIGHT SMACK-DOWN AND I WANT TO SEE WHO YOUR FACING AND I WILL BE WATCHING YOU TONIGHT YOU HAVE BEEN PRATICING A LOT GOOD LUCK ON YOUR MATCH TONIGHT YOUR FAN BIAGY.